Year 3 Mrs Richards
Welcome to the Year 3 class page! We love learning in Year 3 and always try our best in every single lesson. On our page we have tried to include important information about what we are currently learning and any extra-curricular visits and events that we have coming up this half term. We hope you find our class page useful!
Our Spring 2 learning
- English - Biographies ('Cleopatra')/Newspaper report (‘Cleopatra found dead!’)/Narrative ('There’s a Pharaoh in our bath!')
- Maths – Money, statistics, length and perimeter
- Science – How does your garden grow? (Plants)
- Geography – Why do we have cities?
- RE – Salvation - Why do Christians call the day Jesus died 'Good Friday'?
- Music - The Dragon song
- PSHE – What makes a community?
- Computing – Data handling
- PE – Net and wall games (Simply Sport)
- Homework (English and Spelling) is given out at the beginning of every term. It will be dated with the return date which is always a Friday. Please hand it in every week to be marked. Maths homework is Times Table Rock Stars unless any extra is given out.
- Our spelling test is every Friday.
- Our PE days are Tuesday and Thursday.
Click this link for some useful videos, animations and games linked to our current Science topic; 'How does your garden grow?' (Plants).
Click this link for some useful games and activities to help improve your spelling, grammar and punctuation.
Click this link for some useful games and activities to help improve your multiplication skills.
Click on this link to access Maths lessons you can do at home with White Rose Maths. Just click on the Y3 link on the website. These are updated daily during the period of school closure.
Click this link for some useful videos to keep fit and active during the school closure.
See below for an Easter/Spring activity grid we have put together that might help over the next two weeks during the Easter holidays.