Our School Uniform
In order to maintain a strong sense of identity and belonging within our school, we require all pupils to wear school uniform which consists of;
- Purple sweatshirt or cardigan (with or without the logo on)
- White shirt or polo shirt
- Grey trousers – no jeans, leggings or tracksuit bottoms please
- Grey skirt or grey pinafore
- Black, flat, sensible and safe shoes ( no sandals or trainers)
- Grey shorts
- Gingham dresses – purple and white
- Any cap to protect from the sun
- Plain white t-shirt (with or without logo)
- Purple school jumper or purple school hoody
- Purple shorts
- Black joggers or black leggings
- White socks (not tights)
- Plimsolls (for inside games) or trainers (for outdoor games)
- Trunks (not swimming ‘shorts’) / one piece swimming costume
- Swimming hat
- Goggles (if needed)
- No jewellery is allowed in school other than a wrist watch for health and safety reasons. Wrist watches must be removed before PE lessons and the school cannot accept responsibility for watches that are lost. Ear-rings and/or retainers are not allowed for health and safety reasons.
- No make up, false nails, nail polish or gel nails should be worn.
School Uniform Policy
Please find our School Uniform Policy here: School Uniform Policy
Ordering our uniform
We have two options for parents and carers to choose from when ordering our uniform. Both options have the facility of online ordering with clothing delivered directly to your home.
1) ‘Tots to Teams’ have supplied our uniform to parents and carers for several years. Use the website below to order directly from this company.
2) 'Etika Uniforms' offer ethically sourced school uniforms and they have recently started supplying our school uniform. To help with the current cost of living crisis, they are currently offering an introductory 15% discount on our school uniform purchases, using the promo code bir23. Use the website below to order directly from this company.