The curriculum we offer at Bishop Ian Ramsey Church of England Primary School aims:
- To promote a love of learning.
- To provide a happy, safe and secure learning environment.
- To offer a diverse range of learning experiences, always fun, always engaging and soaked in memorable moments.
- To nurture, confident, independent individuals who are equipped and skilled for later life.
- To give everyone the opportunity to fulfil their highest potential, both academically, and in respect of their wider interests and talents.
- To offer a bespoke curriculum that makes full use of the local community and environment but also reaches out in to the wider world to nurture global thinkers; global citizens of the future.
- To offer the widest possible range of enrichment activities and experiences, including the use of our wonderful outdoor areas, after school clubs and educational visits.
- To provide expert teaching and high quality teachers who are well trained, highly motivated and well supported.
- To foster creativity.
- To encourage children to become partners in their own learning by setting achievable goals and working together to enable children to become more aware of their own preferred learning styles.
In this section of our website you will find more detail about our curriculum; from Early Years to Key Stage 2. You will also see how we organise and teach subjects across the curriculum.
Additional Information for parents and members of the public
Additional information about both the National Curriculum and Early Years Foundation Stage documents can be found by clicking on the links below: